A truly exciting American debut from a Nigerian writer on Chris Abani’s new poetry imprint, Black Goat, with an introduction by Kwame Dawes.
Featured: Black Interest
A seminal Jones/Baraka literary land mine that launches AkashiClassics: Renegade Reprint Series.
Trade paperback reissue of Elizabeth Nunez’s new novel, a New York Times Editors’ Choice.
Reading and Q&A.
News & Features
Congratulations to Bernice L. McFadden, winner of the 2017 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work (Fiction) for The Book of Harlan!
- “Insight” by Sean Connolly
- “The Umbrella” by Will Whitson
- “Stupid Girls” by Adeola Adeniyi
- “Pre-flight Checkmate” by Howard Gimple
Dance of the Jakaranda featured as a New York Times Editors’ Choice selection!
- Now Available: Dance of the Jakaranda
- Now Available: SPOKE
- MWA nominates Megan Abbott and Laura Benedict for Edgar Awards
- Garbage: Limited Edition Preorder with Exclusive 12″ Vinyl!