In Book Two of the Changers Series, our protagonist undergoes a second transformation—returning to a male body.
Featured: Young Adult/Middle Grade
The cheerleader, the nerd, the jock, the freak. What if you had to be all four?
Millet’s first YA novel explores a world devastated by global warming, and two teenagers determined to survive against all odds.
Festival de la Palabra and the Loisaida Center present: San Juan Noir – A Reading and Book Signing Celebration Featuring Johnny Temple, Mayra Santos Febres, Charlie Vázquez, Wilfredo Burgos Matos, Manuel Méndez, Tere Dávila The fifteen stories compiled in San Juan Noir have been published in both Spanish and English editions and feature authors such […]
News & Features
Thank you, Village Voice, for naming Akashic Books the Best Indie Publisher for 2016!
- “Earl’s Last Day” by Will Whitson
- EVENT ALERT: San Juan Noir
- “Degree of Difficulty” by Seamus Scanlon
- “This Is What Happens When a Writer Listens to Too Many Children’s Songs” by Katherine N. Friedman
International best-selling rock band Garbage presents its own autobiography, a gorgeous, full-color coffee-table book with text and images galore.
- Mancakes, a complimentary recipe from the Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook
- Editor Dave Zirin’s Foreword from Unsportsmanlike Conduct
- Jessica Luther: On Writing Unsportsmanlike Conduct
- Tom Franklin’s Introduction to Mississippi Noir