In Book Two of the Changers Series, our protagonist undergoes a second transformation—returning to a male body.
Featured: Black Interest
The highly anticipated second title from Akashic’s groundbreaking street-lit imprint, The Armory, curated by author Kenji Jasper.
An illuminating and unflinching novel exploring England’s 19th-century colonization of Jamaica.
Nelson George will be at the Howard University Barnes & Noble.
Eric Morse will be doing a storytime event at [words] bookstore for What is Hip-Hop?
News & Features
Rivers Solomon’s An Unkindness of Ghosts featured in The Rumpus including an exclusive excerpt and an interview with Rivers!
- “Blue Sky Volume 1: Damnation” by M.A. Powers
- “Fuckitty-Fuck-Fuck-Fuck Part 2: Shit-Shit-Shit-Shit-Shit” by Nkosi Ife Bandele
- “The Hatching” by Robert Arellano
- “Baby Frankenstein” by Maria DePaul
Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
- D Hunter’s Playlist – “To Funk and Die in LA”
- Event: Eric Morse Launches What Is Hip-Hop?
- Now Available: What Is Hip-Hop? by Eric Morse and Anny Yi
- Hirsh Sawhney Longlisted for DSC Prize and Shortlisted for Shakti Bhatt Prize!